Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hawaii /Mom/Chevelle/Cops/ See ya!

Hola mi amigos!

So Gerbera is in Hawaii helping her daughter who just had a bouncing 9lb 8 oz baby boy. Thank goodness she is there because her daughters hubby had a hernia operation and had to be put back in the hospital due to an infection in the incision. Gerbera is now watching her grand daughter and Bear the mastiff and 2 cats by herself. My hat is off to Gerbera for jumping in. Only thing that stinks is that in paradise it has rained everyday since she has landed there last Thursday.

I hope this coming week while she is there that the weather clears up and she see nothing but bright blue skies. I really miss her. I have been unable to sleep good at night. I keep on waking up because she is not in the bed. But luckily for me there is only one more week w/o my lil hottie.

This past weekend I had my mom stay over so that she could get away from the nut she lives with (her sister, my aunt). We had a nice time. She cooked chicken mashed potatoes veggies and bread for Saturday nights dinner at the request of my nutcase sister. She came over with her boyfriend. The boyfriend actually asked for a doggie bag. I did not comply. Neither did my mom. I figure if he wants one he can make it up himself. I aint no slave.

During dinner my buddy stopped by with his car carrier and we loaded up the chevelle. Got to his shop and put it on the lift and replaced the bad rear break lines. While bleeding the brakes we also found out I need a new master cylinder.

His father has a 72 station wagon with power breaks that he wants to update so I will be putting the power brake master cylinder in my car when he updates his breaks in a couple weeks. We put the car back on the car carrier and brought it back home after replacing the break lines. It was a good night. I had fun and got my hands dirty.

I wish I could have been home to watch cops with my mom as we have been doing that for the past 15 years. We like to watch it over my aunts because it drives her crazy she don't like the show. I try to go over as many Saturday nights as possible so we can watch cops together and piss off the aunt !! LOL

I have been surfin the blogs all this time reading and commenting. I hope ya'll are doing well. Your up to date now so have a great night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

Hello MB

You are the only man I know who can make cars seem a little interesting, only a tiny smidgen mind you :) So pleased that GDD is now back home with you where she belongs!

Many thanks for your kind comments.

SA

22 May, 2006 15:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home