Sisters Sink and her hubby got layed off from work/ Sister again / New Years Eve/ Nutcase
Well, I was going to get Gerberadaisy last night and go over my mothers for a visit. I get out of work and get a voice male from my eldest sister that she needs help with her garbage disposer. I had told her previously to get a plumber and I would help her out with the $$ needed to get it fixed as I lacked the knowledge to do it. Anyhow she left a voice mail on my phone and she sounded like she was at her wits end. I called her back and told her i would be there at 7pm.
Mean while I was going to eat dinner and have Gerbera go with me. But my dog decided to run away so Gerbera stayed home just in case someone found Bitch um Brandy I mean she is my Black Lab who is 7 years old and knows better. While i was at my sisters Gerbera called and said a guy called from a block over and he had her and she had gona and gotten the dog. I was relieved.
Turns out replacing a garbage disposal is not all that difficult. I had it changed out in 40 minutes. My brother in law had to go out and get plummers putty because he did not pick that up when he bought the new disposer ($80.00 for 1/3 hp @ Home Depot). I just hope the sucker dont leak at the drain area because of putty not getting all around the drain etc... But so far so good. My sister was happy i was able to do that for her. I am glad that i did not wimp out and tell her no.
Her hubby was working for Crispy Kreme on Cottman Ave up in the Northeast PA. His company went into chapter 11 and he got layed off from his delivery job. He called PA to see if he can get unemployment but was told he would have to claim it through NJ unemployment because he worked a majority of his time at the NJ Crispy Kreme plant down in Northfield. When it rains it poors it seems. They just moved into there new house right before this past Thanksgiving. My sister has the worst luck and i feel bad for her and the decisions she has made. She had given us gift certs to lone star the steak house and i think when we go i will call her up and tell her we will take her with us and on us.
I love all my sisters but this sister is I believe the one who I am really closest to over all. For years it was my nutcase sister but since she has been off the deep end the last year we hardly ever speak. So my oldest sister just turned the big 50 a couple weeks ago so Gerbera me my mom and my sisters daughter took her to the Swedes inn. It was nice. But back to my point. This sister practically raised me. I was always sleeping over her house or she was taking me to Hersey Park or anywhere she went. I remember her taking me to Great Adventure as a kid. We used to have movie night where i would stay over her house for the week and one night we would watch movies all night long. It was fun for me but she would always conk out around 2 am. LOL I wish i were rich i would pay off her house for her and make sure she never had a care in the world.
We do not have any plans for New Years so I had just asked my mom if she would like to spend it with us (she dont know she was gona just goto bed she told me on the phone) and maybe have my nutcase sister over and her soon to be ex and there 3 kids. We'll see how it turns out. I guess after next week my nutcase sister will be leaving her hubby and the kids. Knowing that the kids will be hurt (nutcase says the opposite)is very hard for me to deal with. It hurts me worse then the passing of my father 2 years ago. Its always the innocent ones that get hurt. My nieces are so clingy towards me they know something is up. I have been praying and I know God will watch over them. Nothin like a lil new years cheer!
Mean while I was going to eat dinner and have Gerbera go with me. But my dog decided to run away so Gerbera stayed home just in case someone found Bitch um Brandy I mean she is my Black Lab who is 7 years old and knows better. While i was at my sisters Gerbera called and said a guy called from a block over and he had her and she had gona and gotten the dog. I was relieved.
Turns out replacing a garbage disposal is not all that difficult. I had it changed out in 40 minutes. My brother in law had to go out and get plummers putty because he did not pick that up when he bought the new disposer ($80.00 for 1/3 hp @ Home Depot). I just hope the sucker dont leak at the drain area because of putty not getting all around the drain etc... But so far so good. My sister was happy i was able to do that for her. I am glad that i did not wimp out and tell her no.
Her hubby was working for Crispy Kreme on Cottman Ave up in the Northeast PA. His company went into chapter 11 and he got layed off from his delivery job. He called PA to see if he can get unemployment but was told he would have to claim it through NJ unemployment because he worked a majority of his time at the NJ Crispy Kreme plant down in Northfield. When it rains it poors it seems. They just moved into there new house right before this past Thanksgiving. My sister has the worst luck and i feel bad for her and the decisions she has made. She had given us gift certs to lone star the steak house and i think when we go i will call her up and tell her we will take her with us and on us.
I love all my sisters but this sister is I believe the one who I am really closest to over all. For years it was my nutcase sister but since she has been off the deep end the last year we hardly ever speak. So my oldest sister just turned the big 50 a couple weeks ago so Gerbera me my mom and my sisters daughter took her to the Swedes inn. It was nice. But back to my point. This sister practically raised me. I was always sleeping over her house or she was taking me to Hersey Park or anywhere she went. I remember her taking me to Great Adventure as a kid. We used to have movie night where i would stay over her house for the week and one night we would watch movies all night long. It was fun for me but she would always conk out around 2 am. LOL I wish i were rich i would pay off her house for her and make sure she never had a care in the world.
We do not have any plans for New Years so I had just asked my mom if she would like to spend it with us (she dont know she was gona just goto bed she told me on the phone) and maybe have my nutcase sister over and her soon to be ex and there 3 kids. We'll see how it turns out. I guess after next week my nutcase sister will be leaving her hubby and the kids. Knowing that the kids will be hurt (nutcase says the opposite)is very hard for me to deal with. It hurts me worse then the passing of my father 2 years ago. Its always the innocent ones that get hurt. My nieces are so clingy towards me they know something is up. I have been praying and I know God will watch over them. Nothin like a lil new years cheer!

4 Comments:
It must be really hard for you! I will say a little pray for your sister's children.
MORNING!!! SO GLAD THEY FOUND YOUR DOG!!! SORRY ABOUT THE LAYOFF SITUATION AND I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING FOR NEW YEARS EITHER REALLY, JUST KINDA ANOTHER DAY!
Hiya! :)
Thanks for letting me know you stop by my place now and then...I appreciate it!
Sorry to hear about the situation w/ your sister. That really sucks. I can understand leaving a husband (kinda) but the kids??? That's SO not right! Sounds like they'll be better with just your BIL...and they've got a great Uncle to turn to for support.
hey whats up happy new year!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home