Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hi World,

The reason I created this post was so that i could comment on a few friends posts. It was the easiest thing to do so i did it. I currently like listening to podcasts and watching vlogs. I am hooked on www.hawaiiup.com and for watching videos www.the05project.com

I have seen some nice blogs out there. I currently like reading a few of my girlfriends friends blogs and of course my g/f blog. I doubt i will post any pics just because I would probably break your monitor.

I am thinking this may be a good outlet for me. If not i will just abandon it. I guess that is it for now.

TTYL,
Me

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Hey Man~ hope you continue with your blog.

16 August, 2005 15:37  
Blogger karla said...

I dig the name Man Blogger. Funny.

17 August, 2005 22:42  
Blogger Sam said...

I think you should try it for a while, sometimes it's a good outlet for various thoughts and frustrations. Or maybe that's just a girl thing! Let us know the URL of your gf's blog so we can read!

28 August, 2005 11:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home