I've been lookin around
Hey All or to the 3 people that look here. I've been lurking all the while at so many peoples blogs. I like lurking better then writing because I feel anything I have to offer sounds a lil boring.
But in any case here we go... Bird day went alright. It was the same as usual prolly the last one at my one sisters house because she will most likely be leaving her husband and 3 lil kids for her boyfriend after the holidays. Makes one think why would a person want to leave there little kids?? I just don't think my sister is all there right now and for the longest time been all there. It hurts knowing this but you can not ever change who a person is. I've been praying for the longest time for God to help the kids when all this goes down and for him to help me deal with it. I don't like kids hurting no matter the cause. I've been there but in different respects. My way to cope was just to grin and be tuff. Just like a Marine adapt and over come any obstacle. Oh the hurt and pain are still there. Its like a bag that fills up over the years and never gets emptied. Maybe when I am older and less inclined to hold back I will spout off exactly how I feel to anyone who is around.
In more pleasant news I had my mom over this past weekend. We had a nice time her, gerbera and I. I made breakfast for them and then I took them out to Lonestar steak house for dinner because our first choice was too packed and I was not going to wait an hour to be seated. It was TGIF's. It had burnt down a year ago and they just rebuilt it so naturally they were filled to over flowing capacity. We had gone to my brother in laws for his birthday party and I got him a gift cert to Target as he likes to get the stuff that's on clearance there. I hope he enjoys it.
I also found out because my ex called me that my cat Willie has pasted on. He had to be put down because of a long illness. I tried to get off the phone for 20 minutes but to no avail because she kept on talking. I tried not to be rude to her because I don't like being rude to anybody basically unless the persons just a total ass.
I started my chevelle this past weekend because the tarp blew off it again so I figured what the heck? It was nice to hear it. The motor runs so smooth. I have decided to keep it. I was thinking about selling it and tripling my money but I would just pine away for another one. So I've made up my mind to keep it. Hopefully I will be able to finish it within the next 2 years.
I finally am up to date technologically speaking. I replaced my digital TV box from comcast and got a 2 tuner DVR. I LOVE THIS THING!!!! I tape all our shows we like to watch and then at a later time watch them and fast forward past all those crappy commercials. We LIVIN LIKE KINGS BABY WOOOOOO WHOOOOOO!!!!!! Just like John Travolta said in that movie.
Last night Gerbera and I went down and watched my sisters kids because her and hubby had to drive their friend to Newark Airport to catch a flight back to her country of Sweden. I had a nice time. We played and I let the girls draw on me with water based markers. They were having a ball. Especially because I am so fat they had plenty of surface area to write on.
This weekend we are going to the Swedes Inn to listen to my friend Dan play bass for BDMilo and the go daddy's. He is a nice guy and I work with him. Next weekend we are going back to the swedes inn to hear another band we like they are Almost Fab they are a cover band for the Beatles.
This Sunday I hope to get all our Christmas shopping done. I have not even started. I have in mind what I want to get everyone. Too bad I am not made of money. I could use a money tree in the back yard right about now. UGH! I hate being poor. I would be a stripper but I don't feel the world is ready right now for Fat and bald man slingin meat right now.
And that brings to a conclusion the month update to my lil piece of heaven I call my life. Have a nice holiday if I don't write before Xmas or New Years.
But in any case here we go... Bird day went alright. It was the same as usual prolly the last one at my one sisters house because she will most likely be leaving her husband and 3 lil kids for her boyfriend after the holidays. Makes one think why would a person want to leave there little kids?? I just don't think my sister is all there right now and for the longest time been all there. It hurts knowing this but you can not ever change who a person is. I've been praying for the longest time for God to help the kids when all this goes down and for him to help me deal with it. I don't like kids hurting no matter the cause. I've been there but in different respects. My way to cope was just to grin and be tuff. Just like a Marine adapt and over come any obstacle. Oh the hurt and pain are still there. Its like a bag that fills up over the years and never gets emptied. Maybe when I am older and less inclined to hold back I will spout off exactly how I feel to anyone who is around.
In more pleasant news I had my mom over this past weekend. We had a nice time her, gerbera and I. I made breakfast for them and then I took them out to Lonestar steak house for dinner because our first choice was too packed and I was not going to wait an hour to be seated. It was TGIF's. It had burnt down a year ago and they just rebuilt it so naturally they were filled to over flowing capacity. We had gone to my brother in laws for his birthday party and I got him a gift cert to Target as he likes to get the stuff that's on clearance there. I hope he enjoys it.
I also found out because my ex called me that my cat Willie has pasted on. He had to be put down because of a long illness. I tried to get off the phone for 20 minutes but to no avail because she kept on talking. I tried not to be rude to her because I don't like being rude to anybody basically unless the persons just a total ass.
I started my chevelle this past weekend because the tarp blew off it again so I figured what the heck? It was nice to hear it. The motor runs so smooth. I have decided to keep it. I was thinking about selling it and tripling my money but I would just pine away for another one. So I've made up my mind to keep it. Hopefully I will be able to finish it within the next 2 years.
I finally am up to date technologically speaking. I replaced my digital TV box from comcast and got a 2 tuner DVR. I LOVE THIS THING!!!! I tape all our shows we like to watch and then at a later time watch them and fast forward past all those crappy commercials. We LIVIN LIKE KINGS BABY WOOOOOO WHOOOOOO!!!!!! Just like John Travolta said in that movie.
Last night Gerbera and I went down and watched my sisters kids because her and hubby had to drive their friend to Newark Airport to catch a flight back to her country of Sweden. I had a nice time. We played and I let the girls draw on me with water based markers. They were having a ball. Especially because I am so fat they had plenty of surface area to write on.
This weekend we are going to the Swedes Inn to listen to my friend Dan play bass for BDMilo and the go daddy's. He is a nice guy and I work with him. Next weekend we are going back to the swedes inn to hear another band we like they are Almost Fab they are a cover band for the Beatles.
This Sunday I hope to get all our Christmas shopping done. I have not even started. I have in mind what I want to get everyone. Too bad I am not made of money. I could use a money tree in the back yard right about now. UGH! I hate being poor. I would be a stripper but I don't feel the world is ready right now for Fat and bald man slingin meat right now.
And that brings to a conclusion the month update to my lil piece of heaven I call my life. Have a nice holiday if I don't write before Xmas or New Years.

6 Comments:
Oh I am sooo sorry to hear that your sister is leaving the children - I can hardly bear to think about that! It must be so hard for you!
Sorry to hear about the cat too :(
Hope things start to improve soon!
hey hey hey!!
Sorry it took me son long to get here!!! Been busy at work decorating for xmas and stuff like that!!! u know! spreading holiday cheer!! ha!!!!
you have a nice holiday too!!!
just wanted to say hi!!! im busy today and have a half day do Ill catchya tmorrow :)---D
just stoppen in to say hi!!!
*morning*!!!!!!!!
morning!
Post a Comment
<< Home