Well its been a few MONTHS now hasn't it! Hello all in blog land. The past couple months have been pretty eventful in my life. Some resent info has been that one of my sisters is planning on leaving her hubby and 3 kids to move into an apartment with her boyfriend. I feel sorry for her children. There's nothing I can do to prevent the hurt in there hearts and that is what is killing me the most. See my sister was a netaholic and she finds this guy on the net. Turns out he IS married also and has 3 little kids of his own. Ya know what the kicker is!!!!!! He was my high school buddy! He and I even shared lockers in my high school because it was over crowded! The other kicker is I know his wife and we have known each other since SIXTH GRADE!!! Small world eh? Now mind you none of the people involved are bad people by any means. My friend is a nice guy his wife is a sweetie and you know family is usually always ok.
I just can't get passed the fact that my 2 nieces and nephew are gona be hurt to say the least. I am VERY OVER PROTECTIVE when it comes to my family being hurt in ANY WAY. This is something I can not help out in nor stop. I feel awful. I feel I am watching the lives of little kids be shattered and I can't do anything to stop it. Its a little surreal. I think what makes the whole situation worse is that my sister is just like my fathers sisters in that she is a little off and takes meds to make her more on an even keel if you get my drift. Now she wants to wean herself off the meds and to that I am thinking NO WAY BABY please don't but then again she won't listen.
I was talking to my brother in law and he told me that he would take her back just as long as he is not seeing anyone else! He used to make fun of me when my then wife was in the process of moving out and us divorcing. I felt bad that she was moving out and our 10 year marriage was ending but hell when she told me she liked another man I told her she had 30 days to get her stuff together and find an apartment. Now I sit here and think why would he be making fun of me but on the other hand say he would take her back? I was thinking I was nuts but to know another guy is rockin your wife and then want her still is crazy. (When my ex told me she liked her co-worker I was thinking yuck he is fat ugly and can not hold a relationship. He and my ex are now not seeing each other my ex has moved in with her musical partner and are playing house.) My brother in law knows she is seeing my friend and he allows it and tells her to have a good time as she walks out the door to go out with him on a date.
In other news I have been wanting to work on my truck and put steps on the side so my g/f and others can get into it easier. I want to change the cap rotor and plugs as well but it seems I am always to busy to get to it. I have been moving my other sister and her hubby and my niece into their new house this weekend and I feel I am always the catalyst in these events. I don't think if I said hey lets gather the troops it would have been done. I mowed her lawn as they dont yet have a mower. It looks way better now. We only have a few pieces left and we will be getting those today. So to my sisters two boys I say thank you and it was very nice seeing you both. To my niece I say your doing a great job. I wish life could be easier but I feel it will never be in the cards for me...
I think this is all I have to say for now. Until prodid again see ya laters!!
I just can't get passed the fact that my 2 nieces and nephew are gona be hurt to say the least. I am VERY OVER PROTECTIVE when it comes to my family being hurt in ANY WAY. This is something I can not help out in nor stop. I feel awful. I feel I am watching the lives of little kids be shattered and I can't do anything to stop it. Its a little surreal. I think what makes the whole situation worse is that my sister is just like my fathers sisters in that she is a little off and takes meds to make her more on an even keel if you get my drift. Now she wants to wean herself off the meds and to that I am thinking NO WAY BABY please don't but then again she won't listen.
I was talking to my brother in law and he told me that he would take her back just as long as he is not seeing anyone else! He used to make fun of me when my then wife was in the process of moving out and us divorcing. I felt bad that she was moving out and our 10 year marriage was ending but hell when she told me she liked another man I told her she had 30 days to get her stuff together and find an apartment. Now I sit here and think why would he be making fun of me but on the other hand say he would take her back? I was thinking I was nuts but to know another guy is rockin your wife and then want her still is crazy. (When my ex told me she liked her co-worker I was thinking yuck he is fat ugly and can not hold a relationship. He and my ex are now not seeing each other my ex has moved in with her musical partner and are playing house.) My brother in law knows she is seeing my friend and he allows it and tells her to have a good time as she walks out the door to go out with him on a date.
In other news I have been wanting to work on my truck and put steps on the side so my g/f and others can get into it easier. I want to change the cap rotor and plugs as well but it seems I am always to busy to get to it. I have been moving my other sister and her hubby and my niece into their new house this weekend and I feel I am always the catalyst in these events. I don't think if I said hey lets gather the troops it would have been done. I mowed her lawn as they dont yet have a mower. It looks way better now. We only have a few pieces left and we will be getting those today. So to my sisters two boys I say thank you and it was very nice seeing you both. To my niece I say your doing a great job. I wish life could be easier but I feel it will never be in the cards for me...
I think this is all I have to say for now. Until prodid again see ya laters!!

3 Comments:
Poor children.
The odds are that there was something wrong in their marriage for your sister to go astray in the first place. Perhaps your brother in law realises that and wants to try and save what they have? It would be worth it for everyone's sake if they could forgive and forget? The children would appreciate their efforts if they could work it out :)
I dont think my sister is gona be forgiving or forgetting at all. I feel she is concentrated way to much on herself these days. Strange how when I was a kid I thought I had the perfect family. As I grew older I started to realize how much my hole family is SCREWED UP. Times like these I wish I were four again. No problems no worries and my tummy was full.
Welcome back!!
Alot of how hurt the children will be and how they handle it depends on the parents and their attitudes towards the children and how they convey all of this to the children. They may see one or more of them act out and instead of punishing them they need to find out why they are acting out and give them some additional TLC instead of punishment. I am not saying let the kids do anything, but you know, be more lenient and understanding that they are going through a tough time. And you as Uncle need to spend as much time with them as possible. Taking them away from the situation, even if just to go see a movie on the weekend, will help them to cope. Let them know you are there, they can tell you anything, and if they ever want to get away you are always just a phone call away. With a great uncle like you they should do fine. Just be there for them and let them know it is okay to express how they are feeling... it's when they keep it all in that they get into trouble. Have a good day, and if you ever want to chat about it feel free to give me a shout at lonestars_pride@yahoo.com.
Laters!
Post a Comment
<< Home