Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hola,

I've been putting along for the past week. I have accomplished my goal for the past week. It was to stay alive. Woo WHO for me. I MADE IT!!! In other news I had to get down to recaulking my tub as it was basically time to do so. Taking out the old caulk was more time consuming then I thought it would be. Maybe I am of the type that has to get everything perfect but it looked pretty good after I completed it.

My g/f made the best meal in the world well anything she cooks is THE BEST!!! She has some serious skills. We are in the process of getting a house built which i thought would be way more money then purchasing a used house. It turns out that everything we've looked at so far needs about 30 to 50 k worth of work so we are going with the lessor of two evils and just getting a house built.

So far so good. I love reading other ppls blogs they tend to be way more interesting then this is turning out to be.

Have a good day all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and all the kind words. I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself. Decaulking a bathroom tub sucks, I've done it more than once. Yuck! And on the cooking note, I think it's about time I cooked a good dinner for my bf! It's been a while...

28 August, 2005 11:56  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks for the compliment, Man!!! And yes, the tub looks WAY better since you recaulked.

02 September, 2005 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home