Wednesday, December 21, 2005

XMAS & Blog

Hola people. We are finished shopping for the holidays. This is the first time in YEARS I've been done before xmas eve. I want Gerbera and I to go to the mall on Saturday and sit on a bench and watch all the people running around frantic to get that one last item they need for their holiday shopping. Then go to the food court at the deptford mall and eat leizurely and then stop by starbucks or the like and have a nice HOT coffee.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and say stay safe and warm. I hope your holidays are filled with happiness.
I've been reading Danielles blog and its pretty good! Take a look:
Danielle

8 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

21 December, 2005 14:13  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hey Man~
I am up for a leisure trip to the mall with you on Saturday. Lets have lunch and then coffee and look at all the crazies. :-) I am still up for Richie Rich's party if you are. You gotta let Nutcase know it turns out we are available afterall and would LOVE to go!!! Last year, that was the nicest Christmas party I ever went to in my life. :-)

22 December, 2005 12:47  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Hope you had a wonderful time!

27 December, 2005 06:33  
Blogger Danielle said...

Heeeeey THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT!!!! Man that means the world, thank you!! I am back. I been gone due to work being crazy and the holidays but Im around. HOPE YOU HAD A VERY NICE CHRISTMAS!

-D

27 December, 2005 09:51  
Blogger Manblogger641 said...

Yes Milady we had a very nice time. I love the area that you live in. It looks very nice via the pictures on your blog. The days fly by when ever Gerbera and I are together. I wish there were more hours in the day.

Danielle,

Its so nice to read your blog. We both look forward to it each day. Oh and we need to hook up on feeding the homeless some time soon when Gerbera has a Saturday off or something.

28 December, 2005 07:51  
Blogger Danielle said...

IF I dont hear from yah, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

~D

29 December, 2005 08:05  
Blogger Danielle said...

and yes we definitely need to get together to help the homeless!

29 December, 2005 08:57  
Blogger Miladysa said...

Happy New Year :)

30 December, 2005 16:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home