Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sister Update/ Liquor Run/ Other Sister Visit/ Co-Worker

I called my sister this morning the one who is gonna be leaving her hubby and 3 kids. I found out that last night she told her children that she has an apartment and that she will be leaving there father and them soon. She did not tell them yet about her having a boyfriend. I asked how they took it and she told me that the middle child (9)of course cried a little bit then the youngest (7) cried just a lil bit and the oldest (13) did not cry at all. I believe he already knew something was up.

All in all my sister told me they took it better then she thought they would and are ok now. I think tomorrow Gerbera and I will take a ride down to see them as we have not seen the kids since last week and I love playing with them. I let them draw on my back and arms with those crayola water markers that wash off with water. They have a BLAST doing it. They always ask me each time I go over if they can and I don't mind as long as they are happy I am.

Today Gerbera and I took a ride to BJ's in Maple Shade to purchase some MUCH NEEDED liquor. I got Jack and a 30 pack of Coors light she got Peach Tree Schnapps and a couple bottles of White Zinfandel. The wine will be coming with us next Friday up to the Pocono's. Tomorrow after we see the kids depending on how that goes I may be breaking into the Jack. I'll let them know that they can always call me if they want to talk or if they just need someone to talk to.

I dropped Gerbera off at work since we were in the area. I stopped home and got the truck and went to my oldest sisters house to pick up the wood that was left on the ground when we cut down some of the trees in her back yard a few weeks ago. I have a full load of wood now that I have to take and put in the back yard. I left when she went to get a shower and get ready for work. She is nice she will be watching my dog next week. I hope the dog is good and does not destroy anything.

I called a coworker to find out how her mom did as she had a lump removed from her breast. Her mom it turns out is fine and was on her way home when I called. I think they liked the fact that I called. I like this coworker and her mom because they are nice people. This I guess is long enough so I will now hit the publish button! Have a nice week all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miladysa said...

I do not understand your sister ...

Glad everything else is OK.

08 January, 2006 13:19  
Blogger Danielle said...

Wow sorry to hear about your sister and glad to hear your co workers mom is okay!!!

MORNING!!!
~D

11 January, 2006 08:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home