A Bit ah Dis A Bit oh Dat
I have taken tomorrow off (Friday) as Gerbera and I are going to purchase the land we are going to start building a house on. Afterwards our builders, Gerbera and I will be going out to lunch to discuss the next steps in getting our home built. I would like to try the Pop Shop in Collingswood as I seen that on the food channel. Its kinda like the lil restaurant that could. But anyway I was on the phone with our builders son to get the financial details and what not. That lasted a half hour.
I found out the old lady we are buying the land from overpaid her taxes. They are paid up until March 31st. She wanted US to pay them on her whole property for the quarter. Our builders son was on the phone trying to explain to her that we would only pay the taxes on the subdivided land and not her WHOLE property. Why did it take him a hole entire day getting through to the old lady and the tax office with this??? It is simple enough to me that we should only pay the taxes on the land that we had purchased off of her and not her entire property. Anyway YEAH!!! for our builders son lookin out for me and Gerbera. What could have been 1000.00 turned out to be 84.00!! Its nice being friends with your builder and his son.
Some of you may think well it isn't built yet or what ever but I feel for the past 10 years they have been nothing but nice to me and have helped me with anything I have done on my house and always are there for me. We've always been invited to all there family gatherings and parties. Now I have been talking to his wife and she wants to move near Gerbera and I so that we can still be neighbors. I hope that they will move near us because their house is huge and they will have the house to themselves in a few years as there youngest 2 will be off to college within 3 years. There are some spots near where we are building that they could buy and build a house on. I hope they move near us as I have always HATED change. I.E. people moving things changing etc...
Next... My friend Wayne came over on his crotch rocket 2 weeks ago and I am supposed to call him tomorrow night to remind him he is supposed to bring his trailer over so we can load my chevelle on it and work in his shop on the break lines. Well, I think that it will snow this weekend so there goes that idea... My chevelle is a convertible w/o a top on it. It my 5 year project car that is no better now then it was almost 5 years ago. But hopefully that will change after I get the house and garage built. I hate working in the damn mud changing oil and tires.
Next... My sister the one who left her children for my high school buddy is not looking so good. I was talking to my mom tonight on the phone and she was saying how skinny she is getting. I hope and pray she does not have anorexia. She is getting way to skinny in my opinion as well. I asked her if she is doing laxatives like my ex did but she denies it like my ex did.
I am so sad that things are happening they way they have been. It seems like for the past 10 years I was living in hell being married and all my siblings were doing great and had enough money etc... Now it seems the tables have turned my nutcase sister left her hubby where she did not have to even cook and she did not even work as he makes a good living. Her life to me seems like shit and now I have finally found the woman of my dreams she treats me great and we are getting a home built. I feel like I am on top of the world and my siblings are not save one sister who lives in a nice town and has LOTS more money then I could ever count. Oh yeah I saw her one time in Philly and she did not even want to acknowledge me because she was with one of her clients... I felt like the poor country mouse and she was the rich city mouse. Its not fun being rejected by your own blood.
So here I sit at 2339 hrs waiting for Gerbera to come home from her 4-c shift at big bookstore. I am listening to the rebroadcast of today's Howard Stern show on Sirius satellite radio and the TV is muted but on so I can look at whats on the news.
I say my prayers all day everyday hoping that what I pray for comes to true. It be nice if what I wish for comes true. It took 29 years for my dream of meeting Gerbera to come true. Maybe it will be another 29 for my other dreams to come true. Maybe you only get one wish during life that comes true.
I worry about my sisters kids and what this "split up" is doing to them. We go over as much as possible and we have a nice time playing with the kids. It makes my day when they come running up to me for a hug. When they hug me it seems like all my worries and fears go away just for that brief moment in time. Kids are very therapeutic. Lets hope they turn out alright.
Thanks for reading... Me
I found out the old lady we are buying the land from overpaid her taxes. They are paid up until March 31st. She wanted US to pay them on her whole property for the quarter. Our builders son was on the phone trying to explain to her that we would only pay the taxes on the subdivided land and not her WHOLE property. Why did it take him a hole entire day getting through to the old lady and the tax office with this??? It is simple enough to me that we should only pay the taxes on the land that we had purchased off of her and not her entire property. Anyway YEAH!!! for our builders son lookin out for me and Gerbera. What could have been 1000.00 turned out to be 84.00!! Its nice being friends with your builder and his son.
Some of you may think well it isn't built yet or what ever but I feel for the past 10 years they have been nothing but nice to me and have helped me with anything I have done on my house and always are there for me. We've always been invited to all there family gatherings and parties. Now I have been talking to his wife and she wants to move near Gerbera and I so that we can still be neighbors. I hope that they will move near us because their house is huge and they will have the house to themselves in a few years as there youngest 2 will be off to college within 3 years. There are some spots near where we are building that they could buy and build a house on. I hope they move near us as I have always HATED change. I.E. people moving things changing etc...
Next... My friend Wayne came over on his crotch rocket 2 weeks ago and I am supposed to call him tomorrow night to remind him he is supposed to bring his trailer over so we can load my chevelle on it and work in his shop on the break lines. Well, I think that it will snow this weekend so there goes that idea... My chevelle is a convertible w/o a top on it. It my 5 year project car that is no better now then it was almost 5 years ago. But hopefully that will change after I get the house and garage built. I hate working in the damn mud changing oil and tires.
Next... My sister the one who left her children for my high school buddy is not looking so good. I was talking to my mom tonight on the phone and she was saying how skinny she is getting. I hope and pray she does not have anorexia. She is getting way to skinny in my opinion as well. I asked her if she is doing laxatives like my ex did but she denies it like my ex did.
I am so sad that things are happening they way they have been. It seems like for the past 10 years I was living in hell being married and all my siblings were doing great and had enough money etc... Now it seems the tables have turned my nutcase sister left her hubby where she did not have to even cook and she did not even work as he makes a good living. Her life to me seems like shit and now I have finally found the woman of my dreams she treats me great and we are getting a home built. I feel like I am on top of the world and my siblings are not save one sister who lives in a nice town and has LOTS more money then I could ever count. Oh yeah I saw her one time in Philly and she did not even want to acknowledge me because she was with one of her clients... I felt like the poor country mouse and she was the rich city mouse. Its not fun being rejected by your own blood.
So here I sit at 2339 hrs waiting for Gerbera to come home from her 4-c shift at big bookstore. I am listening to the rebroadcast of today's Howard Stern show on Sirius satellite radio and the TV is muted but on so I can look at whats on the news.
I say my prayers all day everyday hoping that what I pray for comes to true. It be nice if what I wish for comes true. It took 29 years for my dream of meeting Gerbera to come true. Maybe it will be another 29 for my other dreams to come true. Maybe you only get one wish during life that comes true.
I worry about my sisters kids and what this "split up" is doing to them. We go over as much as possible and we have a nice time playing with the kids. It makes my day when they come running up to me for a hug. When they hug me it seems like all my worries and fears go away just for that brief moment in time. Kids are very therapeutic. Lets hope they turn out alright.
Thanks for reading... Me

8 Comments:
I just typed a comment and lost it! Try again!
Great post!
There is nothing lovelier that a hug from a child.
How wonderful that you are both building your own home together. This is something Sir H and I would like to do some day. I hope you will post about all the developments, it will be an exciting time for you both.
"Crotch Rocket"!
ROFL! I told Sir H about this one :)
You and Gerbera are so cute...Im glad that two nice people like you guys are together..I hope that the house goes well!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!
~~~ D ~~~
Happy Valentine's Day My Love~ See you tonight at Big Bookstore for my romantic break time. XXOO
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Building a house with a woman you love. Sounds wonderful to me.
Leave me or your girlfriends number on my email at loneprincess76@gmail.com so we can discuss the issue we talked about on my blog.
land and a house! AWESOME!!! congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home