Monday, January 15, 2007

Back from the DEAD? Maybe stay tuned.

As the world has turned so many times before so it goes again! I am here to blog. This is one of my New Years resolutions. I want to keep this blog alive!!!! I want to bring it back to life. As was pointed out to me by Bekah I have not blogged since September. So many things have gone down since then. Lets see hmmm...

We have moved into the NEW house November 2nd. It was a day that will live in infamy. We slept here the first night just surviving on the basics. My 2 nieces and my mom stayed the night. It was a great time. It took a few weeks to slowly get everything over here from the dump (old house) but we did it! Gerberas car broke down and we got it fixed and currently it just broke down AGAIN. Its at the shop yet again. I think its time to get her a BRAND NEW CAR!!!! Anything for my baby! But I am off topic... I have not heard a peep from Dick wad (next door neighbor that made getting a CO fun) for a long time. I guess that is a good thing.

We had a nice Christmas got some nice stuff. I got a Carhart jacket that I had wanted for 18 years and finally got one from Gerbera and now its been in the 70's. WTF??!!!?? I told her she can get me a new one every year if it means the weather will be nice in MID DECEMBER and JANUARY! Seems that the guy I had my house listed with did NOTHING in the 6 months it was up with him. I have signed with ReMax and within 3 weeks it has been SOLD! We have to go to settlement at the end of February. I can't wait til that house is NOT in my name anymore. It will be a be weight off my shoulders.

We have pretty much everything set here at the house. Gerbera has done a fine job decorating and making it girly. I have the garage where she does not dare tread foot in. Its a mans garage and a mans domain. LOL that last sentence was bull shit. She can do anything and go anywhere she wants her names on the deed too! LOL I told her i want the garage and the basement and she can have the hole main floor of our lil rancher. She seems fine with that. My Chevelle made it over here in one piece and I have it in the garage. It is so nice not to have to cover it with a tarp and worrying when the next big wind is gona blow it away. I like when I have it idling and I tap just TAP the gas the whole damn garage vibrates and the house vibrates do to all that ungodly power. YEAH BABY!! WHO RAH!!! God bless America and MUSCLE CARS. Of course its a work in progress but soon it will be redone with some of the money from the sale of the house.

Work is work ugh nothing new in that department. People leaving people coming in etc... that is boring. The Friday after Christmas we went to a party at a coworkers new house. We had a nice time. She knows I love those tiny little wieners and she got some just for me! This spring I think that we will have a party and I will have it catered because that is the easiest way to go. Besides having to cook for 80 ppl stinks and I don't want to clean up.

My sister.... the one who left her hubby and 3 kids. My heart goes out to the hole family. Where to start / continue??? I will say this. My father had sisters and every one of them had mental problems of varying degrees. I remember the day my sister cried to me while on the phone saying why does she have to be this way and I witnessed her go off the deep end for good and that sister has not been back since. She is not the same sister I once knew and I miss her. Everyone sees the things she has done i.e. leave the hubs and kids but I see the old sister that no one else sees. My mom and I, our hearts ache because of all this so we do what we can to help out her and her kids out. I go down and visit with her 3 kids about once or twice a week. I feel I have a duty to help them out. I love them because they are just great kids. I feel as though they are mine as well. Maybe one day my sister will be back from the fog that she is in. My mom finally told her that usually when a woman leave a man for another man she moves up not down. My sis could not believe my mom said that to her. My mom said well I need to get it off my chest and let you know what I am feeling... This dude is afraid of his own shadow. He will not go down the basement alone. He sleeps with a light on and my sister cant fall asleep before him or he gets scared. UGHHHHHHH if I had hair I'd pull it out and ask her what the hell does she see in him?

On to nicer subjects... This summer Gerbera and I plan on going down the shore more often and enjoying life as much as possible. Hopefully we will be catching some movies in the park. Each week they show movies in the park and many families come out to enjoy them. I LOVE doing that. It reminds me of a Norman Rockwell type setting where kids run around eat popcorn from the roach coach and families have a good night out. Then on Sundays they have concerts in the park. They have a very big draw. On Wednesday there is more concerts in the park and what not. It may be boring or stupid to you but its what we enjoy. Everyone has there own thing and this is ours. I say find something you love and stick with it. Oh yeah there is a drive in movie theater in Millville that we like to go watch movies at in the summer. Never had a bad time yet there except for the concession stand. We bring in our own stuff.

To the other bloggers that read this. I think you guys rock. I would love to meet you in real life some day. It seems that some bloggers are nicer then real lifers. Any who this is long enough. I hope you all stay safe and enjoy life. I hope this is one of many posts this year!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I can't wait for the summer to get here so we can go to the shore and listen to the concerts in the park. I love being with you and finally enjoy living.

15 January, 2007 22:05  
Blogger The Middle Child said...

OMG, I think I may FAINT FROM SHOCK!!! I am so glad you posted an update. I am glad you two are in your new house and doing good. I can't wait for summer either. I envy those people that live on the EQUATOR! It is so cold here right now, I hate it. My poor little guy says to be a few weeks ago "Mom, is it gonna be summer again soon?" I wish.
Sounds like you have quite a few plans and things you are working on, good for you! It makes life more interesting. As for me it's mostly work, oh, and more work.
Great to hear from ya!!
Bekah

29 January, 2007 14:28  
Blogger Sam said...

I rock. Thank you. I'd love for you and the Daisy to visit San Diego some day!

21 February, 2007 21:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home