Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Its been a few years! Hello is this thing workin!

Hello all it has been a few years hasn't it? Lots of things have changed. Some for the better and some not. A friend of mine decided to start blogging again so I figured I would shake the cobwebs off of mine. It is December 23, 2015 almost the end of the year! T and I are doing well. We are going on 5 and a half years married. I wanted to write another post on here so that the you don't automatically see my old girl Brandy. I still miss her and she is nice and warm in her box on top of my entertainment center. I am hoping that a few more of the old bloggers restart their blogs. I know we have Facebook but it just is not the same. I have to go fold some towels so I hope to be back. No promises I hope you all are doing well. Cya, Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home