Dear Rita
I just found out my cousin Rita passed away.
I will always miss you and remember you. Even though I had not seen you in awhile doesn't mean I haven't had you in my thoughts and prayers. I will remember our trips to Puerto Rico and all the great times we have had. I will always remember you sitting in the back seat of my dads caddilac and you looked so small it was funny. That seat swallowed you up!!! Thank you for being soooo nice to me. I will remember the time on Colby Ave you showed me the frogs in the fish bowl and then the next time I came to your house I asked where they went and you told me they had a death wish and jumped out and went down the garbage disposal. I was eight but still thought it was funny. I felt bad for the poor frogs but it was still funny.
I wish we could have had a few more trips to Puerto Rico together. I remember waking up and you and Anthony would be in our room already drinking coffee. Those were the good times that I will remember. I know you are not in pain anymore and you can breathe effortlessly now. Enjoy eternity and enjoy everlasting life. Until I see you again I love you.
I will always miss you and remember you. Even though I had not seen you in awhile doesn't mean I haven't had you in my thoughts and prayers. I will remember our trips to Puerto Rico and all the great times we have had. I will always remember you sitting in the back seat of my dads caddilac and you looked so small it was funny. That seat swallowed you up!!! Thank you for being soooo nice to me. I will remember the time on Colby Ave you showed me the frogs in the fish bowl and then the next time I came to your house I asked where they went and you told me they had a death wish and jumped out and went down the garbage disposal. I was eight but still thought it was funny. I felt bad for the poor frogs but it was still funny.
I wish we could have had a few more trips to Puerto Rico together. I remember waking up and you and Anthony would be in our room already drinking coffee. Those were the good times that I will remember. I know you are not in pain anymore and you can breathe effortlessly now. Enjoy eternity and enjoy everlasting life. Until I see you again I love you.

4 Comments:
Very loving tribute.
R.I.P. Rita
Sorry, Man. Losing a "buddy" is always hard, whether you've been around them lately or not. Good memories. Keep her with you through those memories.
:')
Aw, that's so sweet. Bye bye, Rita.
Ahem. I said, AHEM!!! I'm ready for a new post from you!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home