Here is a quiz sent to me by my friend :-)
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? No sonics around here :(
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like em burnt
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Large glass of water
9. Can you do push ups? Not many like I once used to be able to...
Hey where'd #10 go?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I am a guy I have no favorite piece of jewelry
12. Favorite hobby? Doing stuff in the garage, interneting
No 13??
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am too hard on myself and I'm impatient.
16. Maiden name? Still Alba...
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
OMG I am stuck here at work
I wish my chevelle was done
Ppl I work with have no clue.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Wawa Sausage Egg and Cheese on a muffin sandwich Coke 2 cheese steak hoagies
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Chianti and Jack and coke
20. Current worry? None
21. Current hate right now? I have no hate.
22. Favorite place to be? w/ Tam
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I was in a motel room dont tell Tam
24. Where would you like to go? The Islands
25. Name four people who will complete this? dunno
26. Do you own slippers? Yes
27. What shirt are you wearing? Green Long sleeve
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No
29. Can you whistle? Not so much
30. Favorite color? Blue
31. Would you be a pirate? nah
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing
33. Favorite girl's name? Billie
34. Favorite boy's name? Bill
35. What's in your pocket right now? Money HONEY and keys
36. The last thing that made you laugh? Tam did something I thought was funny
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I never had favorites
38. Worst injury you ever had? Sprained my arm pretty bad
39. Do you love where you live? No but its better then a fridge box
40. How many TVs are in your house? 5
41. Who is your loudest friend? IDK
42. how many dogs do you have? One now
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Most likely only Tam
No 44???
45. What is your favorite book(s)? Little People Big World
46. What is your favorite candy? Gertrude Hawk chocolates
47. Favorite Sports Team? Phillies
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I dont even want a funeral. Burn me and get rid of the evidence
49 What were you doing at 12 a.m.? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? OMG I HATE GOING INTO WORK .
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? No sonics around here :(
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like em burnt
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Large glass of water
9. Can you do push ups? Not many like I once used to be able to...
Hey where'd #10 go?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I am a guy I have no favorite piece of jewelry
12. Favorite hobby? Doing stuff in the garage, interneting
No 13??
14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I am too hard on myself and I'm impatient.
16. Maiden name? Still Alba...
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
OMG I am stuck here at work
I wish my chevelle was done
Ppl I work with have no clue.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Wawa Sausage Egg and Cheese on a muffin sandwich Coke 2 cheese steak hoagies
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Chianti and Jack and coke
20. Current worry? None
21. Current hate right now? I have no hate.
22. Favorite place to be? w/ Tam
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I was in a motel room dont tell Tam
24. Where would you like to go? The Islands
25. Name four people who will complete this? dunno
26. Do you own slippers? Yes
27. What shirt are you wearing? Green Long sleeve
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No
29. Can you whistle? Not so much
30. Favorite color? Blue
31. Would you be a pirate? nah
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing
33. Favorite girl's name? Billie
34. Favorite boy's name? Bill
35. What's in your pocket right now? Money HONEY and keys
36. The last thing that made you laugh? Tam did something I thought was funny
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I never had favorites
38. Worst injury you ever had? Sprained my arm pretty bad
39. Do you love where you live? No but its better then a fridge box
40. How many TVs are in your house? 5
41. Who is your loudest friend? IDK
42. how many dogs do you have? One now
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Most likely only Tam
No 44???
45. What is your favorite book(s)? Little People Big World
46. What is your favorite candy? Gertrude Hawk chocolates
47. Favorite Sports Team? Phillies
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I dont even want a funeral. Burn me and get rid of the evidence
49 What were you doing at 12 a.m.? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? OMG I HATE GOING INTO WORK .

2 Comments:
Great job on the quiz. It was so much fun talking to you last night too! I can't wait til' y'all come down here.
OMG, YOU'RE BACK!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
gasp! OK, I think I'm alright now. Whew. That was a close call!!
:D LOL!!
#18 - I'm glad to see your priorities in your spending!!
#33 & 34 - snicker!
I got this list, too, but for the life of me, I can't seem to get it completed!! (Shh. don't tell Patti! I won't tell Tam about where you were New Years Eve if you don't tell Patti about me, OK?)
:D
Post a Comment
<< Home