Just a lil 2 x 2 and some random things
Hi everyone I hope everyone had a good New Years. I think when I get my car paid off in about 1 1/2 years I am gonna take out a loan and just get my 69 Chevelle convertible done. I am tired of having everything I own in various stages of disrepair. I had the car for a few years and hardly drive it because of the way it looks etc... It is in need of a roof, a window, body work and paint. I want to enjoy it before I die so if getting a loan to have it completed is what it takes I am gonna do it.
Work is starting to get to me more and more because of some coworkers. I applied for 2 jobs but found out 1 was basically promised to someone else just as long as they apply. The other job was filled before I even applied and no one updated the computer. NICE. Any who I am still looking for different jobs. I told my one friend to make management and just hire me. I think that might be the only way for me to basically DOUBLE my crappy income. Sometimes I just have to sit back and be grateful for what GOD has allowed me to have. But hey I am human I want more... I am grateful and I understand He gives me what I need not exactly what I want. I bet you guys never thought I'd be the one who is semi religious? LOL I am. I just don't usually show it.
Last year was a great year. I was able to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and visit Gerbera's daughter and tour the island. Its a great place to visit but I would not want to live there. I like Jersey. We went to Houston to visit friends and had a nice time there as well. We went to Indiana to give Gerberas parents a surprise 50Th anniversary party. It went well. We also had the opportunity to stay at a very nice hotel in French Lick. www.Frenchlick.com
Take a look below for some things you may not know:
Two Names You Go By:
1. Hey you
2. Bill
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Shirt
2. Shoes
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. LOVE
2. HONESTY AND TRUST
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Spend time with Gerbera
2. Surf the net
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Food
2. money
Two things you did last night
1. Made Beds
2. Ate a cheese steak hoagie omg oh so good
Two things you ate today:
1. Freakin TV dinner
2. Cookie
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Karen
2. Coleen
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Work
2. Wishing I hit the lottery
Two longest car rides:
1 NJ to KS
2. NJ to FL
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Jack
2. Coke
Two Things About Me you may not have known:
1 Hmmm dunno?
2. I have no secrets
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant Manager of a Radio Shack
2. Security Specialist
Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Jack Ass
2. Jack Ass II
Two (or more) Places I have lived:
1. NJ
2. FL
Two of my Favorite Food
1. pizza
2. mashed taters and gravy
Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a boat going to No. 2
2. Caribbean Island
Work is starting to get to me more and more because of some coworkers. I applied for 2 jobs but found out 1 was basically promised to someone else just as long as they apply. The other job was filled before I even applied and no one updated the computer. NICE. Any who I am still looking for different jobs. I told my one friend to make management and just hire me. I think that might be the only way for me to basically DOUBLE my crappy income. Sometimes I just have to sit back and be grateful for what GOD has allowed me to have. But hey I am human I want more... I am grateful and I understand He gives me what I need not exactly what I want. I bet you guys never thought I'd be the one who is semi religious? LOL I am. I just don't usually show it.
Last year was a great year. I was able to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and visit Gerbera's daughter and tour the island. Its a great place to visit but I would not want to live there. I like Jersey. We went to Houston to visit friends and had a nice time there as well. We went to Indiana to give Gerberas parents a surprise 50Th anniversary party. It went well. We also had the opportunity to stay at a very nice hotel in French Lick. www.Frenchlick.com
Take a look below for some things you may not know:
Two Names You Go By:
1. Hey you
2. Bill
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Shirt
2. Shoes
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. LOVE
2. HONESTY AND TRUST
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Spend time with Gerbera
2. Surf the net
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Food
2. money
Two things you did last night
1. Made Beds
2. Ate a cheese steak hoagie omg oh so good
Two things you ate today:
1. Freakin TV dinner
2. Cookie
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Karen
2. Coleen
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Work
2. Wishing I hit the lottery
Two longest car rides:
1 NJ to KS
2. NJ to FL
Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July
Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Jack
2. Coke
Two Things About Me you may not have known:
1 Hmmm dunno?
2. I have no secrets
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Assistant Manager of a Radio Shack
2. Security Specialist
Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Jack Ass
2. Jack Ass II
Two (or more) Places I have lived:
1. NJ
2. FL
Two of my Favorite Food
1. pizza
2. mashed taters and gravy
Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a boat going to No. 2
2. Caribbean Island

3 Comments:
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! He's back!! but will he stay?
I have it on good authority that he posts only when he has 100 comments racked up, so let's go!!
LOL! Glad to read you again, ManBlogger! A Chevelle, eh? I'm so old I actually remember those! That would be great fixed up. Would you take it to car shows?
I've never been to NJ, but I told Miss Daisy that I want to make a trip to New England in the fall, hopefully this year. If I do, I'll plan to meet you both. Stay tuned!
Keep bloggin', my friend!
You said French Lick... niiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Man~ I am all for fixing up the Chevelle. I like when you go out and rev up the engine. VVVVRRRROOOOMMMMMMMM VVVVRRRROOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home